Friday, June 1, 2012

Trust Agreement Understanding

Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right
Addendum 'A'
                                            Trust Agreement Understanding”

With this addendum I wish to clarify and convey my understanding and intent, as Sole Shareholder of the Trust established under the name of JANE QUINN DOE, as evidenced by a Certificate of Live Birth number: 9001-54321 and corresponding SSN/EIN number 123-45-6789.

Whereas it is my understanding that the original Cestui que Trust agreement was established and entered into by my parent as “Informant” and Grantor, and the Government as Administrator and Trustee, and as such has been held in trust until I claimed my right to power-of-attorney when the certificate of equity matured on my 18th birthday. But since I was never informed of this right by the Administrator/Trustee, I NOW CLAIM THE RIGHT, as Grantor and Beneficiary, and as holder in due course of all beneficial interest, equity and liability attached to said Trust, and;

Whereas it is my understanding that, as Grantor and Sole Shareholder, I am entitled to appoint the Administrator of the Trust, therefore, I hereby appoint Jane-Quinn: Doe, per Private Security Agreement, number: JQD-022011-PSA, and Hold Harmless and Indemnity Agreement, number: JQD-022011-HHIA, which have previously established Jane-Quinn: Doe as the Creditor-in-Fact of all commercial activity engaged in by JANE QUINN DOE, and;

Whereas it is my understanding that the Government remains the Trustee of said Trust and as such owes the highest fiduciary duty and obligation under the law to protect the trusts' assets for the best interest of the Beneficiary, and;

Whereas it is my understanding that failure on the part of the Trustee to disclose the nature of power-of-attorney rights to the Sole Shareholder constitutes a breach of fiduciary duty, and;

Whereas it is my understanding that in the event of a breach of fiduciary duty, an equitable remedy would be an Accounting of Profits. I therefore request a statement of account and all other pertinent information be released to me regarding the status of this Trust.

Whereas it is my understanding that the Social Security Trust Fund holds non-negotiable US Treasury Bonds and US Securities.

Whereas it is my understanding that the Social Security number is evidence of insurance and a pre-paid exemption account to set off the trusts' debts. Again the Trustee did not divulge this information or how to access and use the prepaid account created by House Joint Resolution (HJR) 192, June 5, 1933.

Dated:

Signed:

No comments:

Post a Comment