Affidavit of Truth
Notice of Understanding and Intent
and Claim of Right
Schedule 'A' - Fee Schedule
The following fee schedule applies to any and all peace officers, policy enforcement officers, government or quasi-government principals or agents, or any justice system participants:
1. If, at any time, I am questioned, interrogated, in any way detained, harassed or otherwise regulated, the penalty will be TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS ($200.00) per hour or any portion thereof.
2. If, for any reason, I am handcuffed, restrained, transported, incarcerated or subjected to any adjudication process outside of Common Law jurisdiction, the penalty will be TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS ($2,000.00) per hour or portion thereof.
3. If, for any reason, I am subjected to undue force or afflicted by and suffer the effects of any “non-lethal” weapon such as a Taser, the penalty will be TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS ($200,000.00) per occurrence.
4. If, for any reason, I am afflicted by and suffer the effects of the use of any lethal weapon or method of torture to my body, the penalty will be TWO MILLION DOLLARS ($2,000,000.00) per occurrence.
5. If I am killed due to the use of lethal force by ANYONE, intentional or accidental, acting under the color of law or otherwise, the penalty will be TWENTY MILLION DOLLARS ($20,000,000.00) to be paid to my living heirs.
6. If, for any reason, I am forcefully compelled to undergo any ingestion of energies or substances into or on my body, whether under the guise of medication or otherwise, without my express written consent, the penalty will be TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS ($200,000.00) per occurrence.
7. If, for any reason, I am falsely accused of any crime or infraction outside of Common Law jurisdiction, or mis-quoted, or attributed anything I did not actually speak, write or do, or my written or spoken communications are shown to be tampered with in any way, the penalty will be TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS ($200,000.00) per occurrence.
Notary Public Stamp
November 11, 2011
Jack Black, the man acting as US Attorney General
US Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Washington DC, 20530-0001
Joe Blow, the man acting as US Solicitor General
Mr Big, the man acting as State Attorney General
The Man, the man acting as Chief of Police for Taos County
Re: Affidavit of Truth, Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right
Certified Mail Number: 7003 1234 0000 9876 0000
Dear Mr. Black;
I hereby present you with the enclosed Affidavit of Truth, Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right. I am including this letter as a courtesy in order to avoid an future confusion or potential conflict, and in order to maintain my honor and ensure maximum clarity between myself and all agents of government, as a peaceful individual desiring to live lawfully with maximum freedom.
I am contacting the various government officials named above in the hopes that someone can confirm or correct my understanding as detailed in the enclosed Notice. Per the Notice, if you wish to correct or dispute any statements herein, you must respond within fourteen days of service, in writing, via registered mail and provide proof of your claim, under sworn oath with full commercial liability and under penalty of perjury. A lack of response or one that does not contain proof of my mistaken understanding, on a point-by-point basis will result in automatic default judgment and permanent estoppel by acquiescence.
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
Jane-Quinn: Doe, Freeman-on-the-Land
Without Prejudice, All Rights Reserved UCC1-207