The Philosopher's Stone
An Alchemical Recipe
The mystery of how to create the philosopher's stone has been a tightly guarded occult secret, believed to have been handed down for millennium and guarded by secret societies.
This ancient wisdom from a previous Golden Age that ended over 12,000 years ago is just now coming to light, to illuminate the darkness before the dawn of the coming Golden Age. The secret of the philosopher's stone was released to the world in 2011 with the online publication of the “Book of Aquarius” by Anonymous. Download the complete book for free while it is still available at: www.bookofaquarius.forgottenbooks.org
Here then, is an abbreviated explanation of “How to Make the Philosopher's Stone”
- 2 glass retorts, 500 ml
- 1 or 2 glass bottle(s), 500 ml
- 1 round-bottom flask, 50 ml
- water bath
- portable gas stove, hot plate, Bunsen burner
- Triangle stand
And various spatulas, stoppers, bottles, dishes, morter and pestle, as needed.
Part One – Making the “Mercury and Sulfur”
1. Collect 16 oz. (500 ml) of urine, the darker the better, first thing in the morning. If you don't collect enough, store in a sealed jar until the next morning. Don't leave the jar uncovered.
2. Distill the urine at no more than 175°F (80°C) in a warm water bath in the retort. It will take 1 to 2 weeks to distill the urine once. Distillation will go faster at a cooler room temperature (but not below freezing). The top opening of the retort should be hermetically sealed. Connecting the retort to the distillate (distilled urine) collection bottle is advised but not absolutely necessary. (Don't leave the bottle in direct sunlight.) Speed the process by placing the collection bottle lower than the heat source. Adjust the neck of the retort to point down as much as possible.
3. Once the first distillation is complete, there will be a blackish mass at the bottom of the retort. This needs to be calcined (dried). Remove the retort from the bath, unstop, take it outside and place directly over high-heat (flame) for several hours until the mass is dried and cracked. (We want to burn and destroy the solid part of the urine in order to extricate the salts, which are incombustible.) The smoke is poisonous so don't breath any of it.
On the first distillation, use 16 oz. of urine but only distill 8 oz., then boil off the remaining half over high-heat (flame), allowing the second half to evaporate away in the high heat, then calcine until the mass is dry and cracked.
For the second distillation, collect another 16 oz. of fresh urine (first thing in the morning). Pour this into the calcined remains in the retort. Again only distill half the urine, 8 oz., and boil off and calcine the remains. (Careful with the heat so the urine doesn't boil over.) We now have 16 oz. of distillate (distilled urine) distilled once.
For all further distillations, pour the 16 oz. of distilled urine back into the calcined mass in the retort. Distill the distilled urine again, then calcine again. Pour the now double distilled urine back into the retort, distill and calcine again. Repeat this process over and over again. (Up to 10X.)
Watch for white salt crystals forming on the black mass. Keep doing the distill/calcine process over and over until the whole surface of the mass is white and has formed large enough crystals that can be separated from the mass. You may need to break the retort to remove the crystals.
Distill the distilled urine in the clean second retort three times.
You now have the “mercury” (distilled urine) and “sulfur” (white salt crystals) spoken of by the Ancient Sages.
Part Two – Growing a Stone
Now we have the mercury and sulfur - distilled urine and white salt crystals, we must combine the two so they can putrefy and turn black.
1. Crush the white salt into powder and place it into the 50ml round-bottom flask. Add a few drops of distilled urine, just enough to cover the salt, not too much. Make sure the flask is hermetically sealed by covering the stopper with wax, Vaseline or silicone sealer.
2. Place the flask in the warm water bath at 100 to 105°F (37 to 40°C) so only the lower half of the flask is under water. You may need to cut a hole in the lid or fashion one that works. The heat will create an evaporation/condensation process to imitate rain. The salt should always be moist, never dry. Room temperature should be cool to accelerate the process. The whole process could take about a year so be patient!
3. When the salt gets dry, imbibe by adding several drops of distilled urine to moisten it, doing this repeatedly until it is the consistency of melted wax, always keeping the salt moist.
The Black Stage
When the salt has been entirely broken down and saturated with the distilled urine, it will gradually turn black, a sign of putrification.
Now increase the heat a little at a time, gradually until the mass becomes dry, but the heat still needs to be low enough so the moisture still rains down. We want the salt to dry out between rains. Slowly, slowly the salt mass will change color until it becomes white. This process from black to white will take several months.
The White Stone
When all the moisture is gone and the mass has turned totally white, you now have the white stone. Divide the stone into four equal portions. Reserve one portion of the white stone to stay unfermented, and ferment one part.
The other two portions should continue to be developed to the red stone, reserving half unfermented, and fermenting the last portion.
The Red Stone
1. Hermetically seal the last half portion of white stone in a clean, round-bottom flask as before. Heat in the water bath until the white stone melts with the consistency of melted wax. (Don't add any liquids.)
2. When the stone turns an ash orange color, remove it from the water bath and place it over high heat and calcine it (still sealed) continuously with an aggressive heat (as we did with the urine in the first part.) It says to maintain steady high heat until it changes to a blood red color. This may take a few months!
The appearance of the Red Stone is different depending on how many time it has been multiplied in quality, therefore how pure and powerful. At first it is a dull red and opaque, but becomes brighter and transparent purple when more refined.
Both the white and red stones must be fermented - white with silver, and red with gold. (The stone can be harmful if ingested before it's fermented.) The stone breaks down the silver or gold into its own form, while it adopts the frequency and stability of the gold or silver. The life-energy needs to be given an impression of a stable form.
1. You need between two to ten times the quantity of the stone in silver or gold dust. If you can't get dust, then grind what you have into filings as small as possible. Grind the stone to dust and mix it together with the metal.
2. Then follow step two again - imbibe, make black, make white. If you are fermenting the red stone with gold, then increase the heat at the white stage and continue all the way to the red stage. The fermentation process should take one to three months.
The stone only needs to be made once, after which it can be easily multiplied in quality and quantity, both white and red stones.
Every time you repeat the fermentation process, the stone will get bigger and ten times more powerful. You can also dissolve it into water then distill it to increase quantity and quality one hundred times. Anything dissolved and overpowered by the stone will become the stone, and will also increase its quantity.
Projection is a reasonably simple matter of melting the metal to be transmuted, then we throw a little bit of the stone into it. The lower the melting temperature of the metal, the easier it is transmuted and the less of the stone required, so mercury is best, then lead.
Different opinions say wrap the bit of stone in wax, or add filings of gold into the melted metal to help the stone penetrate the metal better. Others recommend dissolving the stone and projecting it in the liquid state rather than the solid state.
If the stone is too weak, not all the metal will be transmuted and we will need to add more stone. If the stone is too strong, it will convert the metal into the stone itself instead of gold, so the stone will need to be diluted.
It is said that the ingestion of small quantities of the fermented stone into one's body will offset the effects of aging, and may even reverse the aging process, healing and balancing the body. It is suggested that, in larger quantities, one may even become immortal!